Yes We Cannabis!
Check out the photos from the conference.
The 2009 NORML Conference was held Thursday, September 24 through Saturday, September 26 at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco, CA. NORML's staff and Board of Directors – and over 500 policy activists, medical patients, cultivators, doctors, politicians, and clinical investigators – congregated and celebrated in one of America's most 'cannabis friendly' cities.
Panel Topics for this year's conference included:
- The Zeitgeist of Legalization: Why and How Did This Happen?
- Pot Politics 2009 and Beyond
- Has Support For Legalization Reached The Tipping Point?
- What Impact Would Legalization/Regulation Have On Use Rates
- Cannabis' Law Reforms Missing Link: Law Enforcement
- Putting The Mexican Cartels Out Of Business
- Marijuana Legalization as a Local, State and Federal Revenue Stream
- Pot, Parenting and Legalization
- Cannabis and Athleticism
Medical Cannabis-only day
Thursday, September 24
- Panels and lectures on the health effects of medical cannabis;
- examinations and discussions led by expert lawyers focusing on emerging medical cannabis distribution models;
- zoning and business license issues and criminal defense representation.