NORML in Arizona State Summit February 16 at Prescott College
We are excited to get together and speak as one voice for reform in Arizona!
- When: February 16, 2013 from 3-6pm
- Where: Prescott College - Crossroads Conference Center, 220 Grove Ave, Prescott, AZ 86301
We welcome Jay Fleming of L.E.A.P.
(Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) and The Prescott Rotary Club, to speak about hunger in Arizona.
Be sure to bring your nonperishable food items to help the Prescott Rotary Club's hunger drive.
Whether you are a member of NORML or another group for reform-we want to hear what you have to say. National NORML works with SSDP, MPP, and other groups for our collective cause, as do we.
Our state is diverse and so are our activists. There is a place in the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws for all, and all paths to reform are good. Your opinions and ideas are needed in Arizona, so please join us.
If you live in Arizona and care about marijuana reform- then
YOU are NORML in Arizona.
National NORML is taking steps to reach out to group leaders so we can communicate in national conference calls, organize our chapters, utilize online tools to help us grow and be heard, and speak as one voice for the repeal of marijuana prohibition.
Our State Board of Directors consists of a representative government, with one leader from each NORML group in the state on board.
Come meet the leaders who will influence change in Arizona:
- Jon Gettel, AZ4NORML, Tucson
- Chris Snowden-Santi, FORML, Flagstaff
- Dave Inman, NORML in Gilbert
- Eric Johnson, Phoenix NORML
- Jamal Allen, NORML Attorney
- Kathy Inman, Executive Director, NORML in Arizona
At the meeting, we will cover:
- Breaking Stereotypes
- Lobby Training
- Business Partners
- Advertising our name/cause
- Action we all can take from home
- Effective Activism
- Current Marijuana Events in our state
- Starting your own SubChapter
- Voter Registration
- Your Questions and Comments
And ways we can NORML-ize responsible marijuana use in Arizona!
NORML in Arizona