- ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Crohn's disease
- Huntington's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Intractable spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sickle cell anemia
- Severe chronic or intractable pain
- Terminal illness (defined as 12 months or fewer to live)
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
30 day supply -- only cannabis-infused polls, oils, topical ointments, tinctures or liquids are allowed.
Yes, up to 25 growers and processors, and as many as 50 dispensaries, which could each operate three locations.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- This law is not yet operational; there are no registered patients at this time.
Under Section 2106 of the law, it is not a violation of state law "if a parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age lawfully obtains medical marijuana from another state, territory of the United States or any other country to be administered to the minor."