- Cachexia, Anorexia, or Wasting Syndrome
- Chronic or severe pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Another chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
120 grams of cannabis flower and/or 36 grams of THC in infused products.
Yes. A qualifying patient may home cultivate no more than four plants per residence.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission, as of June 1, 2022
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS