- Cachexia, Anorexia, or Wasting Syndrome
- Chronic or severe pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Another chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
30 day supply. Edible forms of cannabis are not permitted.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission, as of January 1, 2022