- Chronic Pain
- HIV or AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
- One ounce of usable marijuana
- Yes, six plants allowed, no more than three may be mature.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES ALLOWED
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATUTES
- Alaska Stat. §§17.37.10 – 17.37.80 (2007)
- Alaska Stat. §17.37.010& (2007)
- Yes, the caregiver must be 21 years of age or older. The caregiver can never have been convicted of a felony controlled substances offense. The caregiver must be listed by the patient as either the primary caregiver or an alternate caregiver. Only one primary caregiver and one alternate caregiver may be listed in the registry for a patient. A person may be a primary caregiver or alternate caregiver for only one patient at a time, unless the primary caregiver or alternate caregiver is simultaneously caring for two or more patients who are related to the caregiver by at least the fourth degree of kinship by blood or marriage.
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, as of January 1, 2021