- Any patient receiving hospice care
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- HIV or AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
Two ounces of usable marijuana. Single servings of medical cannabis products may possess no more than 100 mgs of THC.
Yes, no more than 12 marijuana plants, of which no more than six may be mature. Patients are explicitly permitted to possess the total harvest of their plants.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES ALLOWED
Yes. Dispensaries may lawfully engage in home delivery.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATUTES
- Vt. Stat. Ann. tit. 18, §§ 4471- 4474d (2003)
- Vt. Stat. Ann. Tit. 18, §4472(6); 4474(1),(2)(c) (2003)
Registered caregivers may serve no more than two registered patients at a time.
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Vermont Department of Public Safety as of June 13, 2022
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS