- Any diagnosed condition or disease determined by the practitioner to benefit from such use.
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
- The specified possession limit for botanical cannabis allows for up to 4 ounces per 30 days to be dispensed to a patient.
- The specified possession limit for cannabis products is a 90-day supply. Such products, as defined under the law, must contain per dose a minimum of 5 mg of CBD or THC-A and may contain up to 10 mg of THC. Products permitted under the law may be in any formulation, including inhalable, edible, and topical preparations.
- Yes, cultivation of up to four plants per household is permitted by those 21 or older.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES ALLOWED
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATUTES
- § 54.1-3408.3. Certification for use of cannabis oil for treatment.
- Article 4.2. Permitting of Pharmaceutical Processors to Produce and Dispense Cannabis Products.
- § 40.1-27.4 Discipline for employee’s medicinal use of cannabis oil prohibited.
- § 54.1-2903. What constitutes practice; advertising in connection with medical practice.
- Chapter 60. Regulations Governing Pharmaceutical Processors
- “Registered agent” means an individual designated by a patient who has been issued a written certification, or, if such patient is a minor or an incapacitated adult as defined in § 18.2-369, designated by such patient’s parent or legal guardian, and registered with the Board pursuant to subsection G.
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Virginia Board of Pharmacy, as of May 23, 2022
2920 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230