- Any diagnosed condition or disease determined by the practitioner to benefit from such use.
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
- The specified possession limit for botanical cannabis allows for up to 4 ounces per 30 days to be dispensed to a patient.
- The specified possession limit for cannabis products is a 90-day supply. Such products, as defined under the law, may contain up to 10 mg of THC per single dose. Products permitted under the law may be in any formulation, including inhalable, edible, and topical preparations.
- Yes, cultivation of up to four plants per household is permitted by those 21 or older.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES ALLOWED
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATUTES
- § 54.1-3408.3. Certification for use of cannabis oil for treatment.
- Article 4.2. Permitting of Pharmaceutical Processors to Produce and Dispense Cannabis Products.
- § 40.1-27.4 Discipline for employee’s medicinal use of cannabis oil prohibited.
- § 54.1-2903. What constitutes practice; advertising in connection with medical practice.
- Chapter 60. Regulations Governing Pharmaceutical Processors
- “Registered agent” means an individual designated by a patient who has been issued a written certification, or, if such patient is a minor or an incapacitated adult as defined in § 18.2-369, designated by such patient’s parent or legal guardian, and registered with the Board pursuant to subsection G.
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATIENTS
- Source: Virginia Board of Pharmacy, as of June 29, 2022
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS
2920 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230