- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
- Crohn's disease
- Intractable pain (defined as “pain so chronic or severe as to otherwise warrant an opiate prescription")
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Seizure disorders/spasticity
- Severe muscle spasms
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
A 30-day supply of non-smokable preparations of marijuana
No; the LSU and Southern University agricultural centers have selected two companies to cultivate and produce medical cannabis.
The Louisiana Board of Pharmacy has chosen nine distributing pharmacies. A full list of these dispensaries is available here.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL