- Alzheimer's disease-related agitation
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Cancer or other conditions that cause severe nausea
- Crohn's disease
- Epilepsy or other conditions that cause seizures
- Hepatitis C
- HIV/AIDS or other conditions that cause cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis or other conditions that cause "severe and persistent muscle spasms"
- Parkinson's disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal cord injury or other conditions that cause severe pain
- Any condition requiring hospice care
PATIENT POSSESSION LIMITS
Up to four ounces of cannabis flower
Yes. Specified patients may grow up to 12 plants.
STATE-LICENSED DISPENSARIES OPERATIONAL
Yes, caregiver must be registered.