NORML is committed to sustaining and strengthening our democracy by helping our supporters register to vote on National Voter Registration Day this September 19. This will be the last big opportunity to get Americans registered to vote before the 2024 primary elections!
That’s why NORML is a proud partner and supporter of National Voter Registration Day, the nation’s largest civic holiday with more than 5 million voter registrations to its name since 2012.
Here’s how YOU can celebrate democracy today:
- Register to vote or check your registration online using NORML’s Voter Registration Portal. It’s simple, it’s free, and it’s secure. Even if online voter registration is not available in your state, you can easily start the process online no matter where you live.
- Spread the word: Once you make sure you’re registered to vote, send this to your friends and family asking them to join you in getting #VoteReady. Be sure to use and use #NationalVoterRegistrationDay #VoteReady and #SmokeTheVote in all of your social media posts.
Once you’re registered to vote, there’s a lot of other ways you can get involved:
- Share NORML’s Register to Vote tool on Facebook
- Share NORML’s Register to Vote tool on Twitter
- Like NORML’s Smoke the Vote post and share it to your stories on Instagram
- Make your plan to vote
- If you want to vote by mail, request your ballot today
- Use the day to research who’s on the ballot in your state
We’re really excited to be able to join thousands of groups across America for this important national holiday. Thanks so much for your support!
For over half a century, NORML’s efforts have been supported by individuals just like you. Please chip in today to help us keep fighting to legalize America.