ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1 oz
- Concentrate: 5 g, counts towards flower limit
- Private Residence: May possess amount cultivated lawfully at home.
- Yes. Adults may cultivate up to six plants for non-commercial purposes in a private residence.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. Those with low level marijuana convictions are eligible to petition the courts for an order that will seal their marijuana-related records.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
- Yes. It is a traffic safety violation to operate a motor vehicle with detectable levels of THC in blood.
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Smoking cannabis in public may be punishable by a fine of up to $500 for a first-time offense.