ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 28.5 g
- Concentrate: 8 g
- Edibles: Inclusive of 8 g concentrate limit
- Private Residence: May produce all marijuana grown at the residence, must be locked, not visible to public.
- Yes, up to six plants.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EDIBLES SERVING SIZE LIMITS
- Serving: 10 mg
- Package: 100 mg
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. As of 1/1/2024, it will be “unlawful for an employer to discriminate against a person in hiring, termination, or any term or condition of employment, or otherwise penalize a person, if the discrimination is based upon the person’s use of cannabis off the job and away from the workplace” as determined by a positive drug screen for the presence of the carboxy THC metabolite.”
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. California law provides for the automatic review and expungement of eligible low level marijuana convictions.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Smoking cannabis in public is subject to a $100 fine.