ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 2 oz
- Concentrate: 2 oz
- Edibles: 800 mg THC
- Private Residence: May possess all marijuana grown in the residence.
- Yes. An adult may home cultivate a total of six marijuana plants, of which no more than three may be mature.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EDIBLES SERVING SIZE LIMITS
- Serving: 10 mg
- Package: 100 mg
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. Those with a conviction for an eligible misdemeanor marijuana offense can petition the courts to have their conviction sealed.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
- No, however state law provides for a “permissible inference” of impairment for drivers who test positive for THC in blood above 5ng/ml.
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Smoking cannabis in public is subject to a $100 fine.