ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 2 oz
- Private Residence: May possess all marijuana grown in the residence.
- Yes. An adult may cultivate within their residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which may be mature.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EDIBLES SERVING SIZE LIMITS
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. The Cannabis Employment Protections Amendment Act of 2022 prohibits employers, with certain exceptions, from “refus[ing] to hire, terminat[ing] from employment, suspend[ing], fail[ing] to promote, demot[ing], or penalize[ing] an individual” due to an individual’s:
1. “use of cannabis,”
2. “status as a medical cannabis program patient,” or
3. having “the presence of cannabinoid metabolites in [their] bodily fluids in an employer-required or requested drug test without additional factors indicating impairment.” “Impairment” for purposes of the Bill is defined as where “the employee manifests specific articulable symptoms while working, or during the employee’s hours of work, that substantially decrease or lessen the employee’s performance of the duties or tasks of the employee’s job position, or such specific articulable symptoms interfere with an employer’s obligation to provide a safe and healthy workplace as required by District or federal occupational safety and health law.”
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes, public consumption remains a criminal violation.