ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1.5 oz in public
- Concentrate: 7.5 g
- Edibles: 750 mg THC
- Private Residence: 5 oz
- Home cultivation will be permitted after July 1, 2023. At that time, an adult can grow up to six plants and/or 12 plants per household.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
- Yes. Commercially available herbal cannabis products are limited to no more than 30 percent THC. Concentrated products, except for vape cartridges may not exceed 60 percent THC.
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Under state law, “A positive drug test for carboxy-THC “shall not be construed, without other evidence, as proof that such individual is under the influence of or impaired by cannabis”; A drug test of a prospective or existing employee, … “that yields a positive result solely for [carboxy-THC] shall not form the sole basis for refusal to employ or to continue to employ or otherwise penalize such prospective or existing employee.”
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. Those with past convictions for activities involving up to four ounces of cannabis are eligible to have their convictions automatically reviewed and expunged.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Public use standards are subject to local control.