ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 2.5 oz
- Concentrate: 15 g, counts towards flower limit
- Edibles: 16 oz solid edible = 1 oz flower; 36 oz liquid, tinctures, topicals = 1 oz flower
- Private Residence: 10 oz
- Yes. An adult may home grow up to 12 plants, including all of the harvest from those plants.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. A state law enacted in 2020 permits those convicted of one or more misdemeanor marijuana offenses to file a petition with the court to have their criminal record “set aside.” A ‘set aside’ clears the public record of a conviction so that it does not appear in a background check. Law enforcement still keeps a non-public record, but people no longer have to disclose their criminal past on job applications or other forms.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Smoking marijuana in public is a civil infraction subject to a $100 fine.