ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1 oz
- Concentrate: 8 g
- Edibles: 800 mg
- Yes. An adult may not grow more than two plants and/or two seedlings at any one time. Households with more than one adult are permitted to grow twice that amount without penalty.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
- Yes. Cannabis flower is limited to be no higher than 35 percent THC; edible products are limited to no more than 100mg of THC per package, and other concentrated products are capped at 800mg.
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. “No employer shall refuse to hire or employ any person or shall discharge from employment … solely due to the presence of cannabinoid metabolites in the employee’s bodily fluid.”
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
- Yes. It is a traffic safety violation to operate a motor vehicle with levels of THC in blood above 5 ng/ml.
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. Smoking cannabis in public is subject to a civil fine of no more than $50.