ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1 oz in public
- Private Residence: 10 oz
- Yes. Home cultivation may not exceed six plants, of which no more than three may be mature.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. State law stipulates, “Provided that unless such use is prohibited pursuant to the terms of a collective bargaining agreement, an employer shall not fire or take disciplinary action against an employee solely for an employee’s private, lawful use of cannabis outside the workplace and as long as the employee has not and is not working under the influence of cannabis.”
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. State law provides for those with low level marijuana convictions to petition the courts for the expungement of their criminal records.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
- Yes. This state imposes a zero tolerance per se drugged driving law enacted for cannabis and other controlled substances. However, a registered qualifying medical use patient shall not be considered to be under the influence solely for having marijuana metabolites in his or her system.
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Public use standards are subject to local control.