ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1 oz
- Concentrate: TBD via rulemaking
- Edibles: TBD via rulemaking
- Private Residence: The possession of cannabis in one’s residence for personal use is not subject to penalty
- Yes, no more than four plants per household.
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EDIBLES SERVING SIZE LIMITS
- Serving: 5 mg
- Package: 50 mg
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. Those with certain marijuana-related convictions (possession of up to two ounces of cannabis and/or the cultivation of up to four mature plants) are eligible to have their convictions reviewed and automatically expunged.
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. First-time violators are subject to a $25 civil fine.