ADULT-USE POSSESSION LIMITS
- Flower: 1 oz
- Concentrate: 7 g
- Edibles: 16 oz infused product; 72 oz infused liquid
STATE-LICENSED RETAILERS OPERATIONAL
THC LIMITS ON COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
EDIBLES SERVING SIZE LIMITS
- Serving: 10 mg
- Package: 100 mg
EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR OFF-THE-JOB CONSUMPTION
- Yes. As of January 1, 2024, “It is unlawful for an employer to discriminate against a person in the initial hiring for employment if the discrimination is based upon: (a) The person’s use of cannabis off the job and away from the workplace; or (b) An employer-required drug screening test that has found the person to have non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in their hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids.” Certain exceptions apply.
PROCESS TO EXPUNGE/SEAL PAST CONVICTIONS
- Yes. Under state law, “Every person convicted of a misdemeanor marijuana offenses, who was 21 years of age or older at the time of the offense, may apply to the sentencing court for a vacation of the applicant’s record of conviction for the offense. … If an applicant qualifies under this subsection, the court shall vacate the record of conviction.”
PER SE TRAFFIC SAFETY LIMITS
- Yes. It is a traffic safety violation to operate a motor vehicle with levels of THC in blood above 5 ng/ml.
PENALTIES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION
- Yes. The public use of marijuana products may result in a civil fine of up to $100.