I’ve written previously about the mainstream media’s propensity to under report and distort stories that challenge marijuana prohibition.
Apparently my latest missive has hit a nerve — as it has quickly risen to become the most read story on Alternet.
5 Things the Corporate Media Don’t Want You to Know About Cannabis
1. Marijuana Use Is Not Associated With a Rise in Incidences of Schizophrenia
2. Marijuana Smoke Doesn’t Damage the Lungs Like Tobacco
3. Cannabis Use Potentially Protects, Rather Than Harms, the Brain
4. Marijuana Is a Terminus, Not a ‘Gateway,’ to Hard Drug Use
5. Government’s Anti-Pot Ads Encourage, Rather Than Discourage, Marijuana Use
Read the full text of the story here.