Washington, DC: NORML is now accepting registrations to attend its 2011 national conference, taking place April 21 through April 23 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Denver, Colorado – one of America’s premier ‘pot friendly’ cities.
Panel discussions at this year’s conference, which celebrates the 40-year-anniversary of NORML’s founding, will include:
- Pot-n-Politics: 2011-2012 Marijuana Initiatives;
- Cannabis Commerce: Coming of Age;
- NORML Women’s Alliance: Closing The Cannabis Gender Gap;
- Medibles: Cannabis & Cooking;
- Marijuana and Safety: Real Myths, Real Concerns
This year’s keynote speaker will be Colorado Democrat Congressman Jared Polis.
NORML invites the public to join hundreds of likeminded marijuana law reformers at the nation’s only annual conference dedicated to ending cannabis prohibition.
Online registration, as well as further details regarding conference speakers, agenda, and social events, is available at: http://www.norml.org/conference.